Sunday, October 10, 2010

Blood Pact Sentinel Pt1











This weekend I couldn't decide which of the 12 projects I juggle to work on,so I figure I might as well just start something new.


I had a couple of the new sentinels for a while and decided to start on the squadron.


The first two are Armageddon pattern up armored and sporting lascannons.


The last I cannot decide whether or not to keep them 3 of a kind or make the last one a scout model.


I wonder if that would be a waste,if the squadron has to stay together,then I would think the other two would crap on the other guys scout model, snagging branches and making a lot of noise due to being enclosed in a cab.


But I added chainblades to both because what Khornite driver would not attach the 5 foot chainsaw to his rig.

No comments: