Friday, November 11, 2011

Angron Daemon Prince

I finally got a new camera so I cannot wait to show off what I have been working on.
I got the Ultraforge Greater WarDaemon and converted him to be Angron after he became a Daemon Prince.
I used the reactive paint that Santa Cruz posted up and I have to say it really is the bees knees.
The Patina is even better than the rust and the rust is awesome.
I also picked up a 120mm Skull Base and used Dragonforge cables for his implants.


kriz said...

Brother that is a WICKED work of art....Outstanding paint job.


Michael said...

Excellent job, and good use of the rust and patina.